September 11, 2008
I've been tagged by Willow to list 6 unspectacular quirks about myself. Here goes:
1. Noise bother me. Even music (still....I've posted this before). I love music, but it makes me agitated these days.
2. I love spicy food....Mexican & Thai.....the hotter, the better.
3. Most of my verbal communication consists of me talking to our cat.
4. My attention span for projects is short. I worked on something today for about 40 minutes before I was too restless to do more.
5. I can play Mary Had a Little Lamb on the piano....on 3 keys. Impressive, isn't it?
6. Living in the middle of nowhere is affecting my social skills. They're slowly dwindling away.
Now that I've astounded everyone with these facts, play along if you'd like. Share.